Cleansing Makeup Remover Gel
Silky, mildly foaming cleanser pampers and soothes skin.
Our gentle silky cleansing gel is our best cleanser for oily skin yet is ideal for all skin types as a makeup remover or everyday cleanser.
Composed of 96% ingredients of natural origin, this mildly foaming cleanser with plant-based cleansing agents refreshes skin as it sweeps away all traces of makeup, pollution and impurities on the skin.
The pampering formula features nourishing red algae and amino acids to strengthen skin and promote skin cell life-span.
- Ultra lightweight, low foaming gel cleanser for combination skin, oily skin or acne-prone skin.
- Helps balance skin‚ natural pH to maintain skin health.
- Gentle enough for contact lens wearers.
- Features a botanical blend of soothing lavender and revitalizing citrus for the ultimate spa-at-home experience.
Gel Nettoyant/Foaming Cleanser- 200 ml
In the morning and evening, gently work the oily skin cleanser into a lather with your fingertips, using circular motions on the face and neck. Then rinse with water. For eyes and lips, remove the gel using a damp cotton ball. Dry without rubbing and complete by spraying on Lotion Yon-Ka.
96% natural ingredients
Gently cleansing agents from plants: cleaning - removing make-up
• Iris, red algae: softening, hydrating, purifying
• Essential oils from lavender, geranium, litsea cubeba: refreshing
Other ingredients: Water, Glycereth-5 Lactate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Xanthan Gum, Ppg-26-Buteth-26, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Asparagopsis Armata (Algae) Extract , Hydroxypropyl Guar, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil, Iris Florentina (Orris) Root Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Leaf Oil, Glycerin, Copper Pca, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Blue 1/CI 42090, Citral *, Linalool *, Citronellol *
*Natural Components of Essential Oils
*Ingredients may be subject to change. The most accurate and up to date product ingredient list can also found on the product packaging.