Purifying, Regenerating Emulsion
Renew, refresh and clear blemish prone skin.
Our purifying, water-based breakout treatment for blemish-prone skin helps calm inflammation, excess sebum, and the occurrence of breakouts, leaving skin feeling fresh and healthy.
Composed of 98% ingredients of natural origin and powered by our proprietary Yon-ka Quintessence for its healing benefits, it naturally helps calm the skin, normalise skin behavior, and clear existing blemishes.
With its power to renew and heal the skin while controlling infection, Emulsion Pure is perhaps the best all-natural solution to clear and rebalance the skin.
- 93% natural, purifying emulsion helps clear and calm blemish-prone skin.
- Gentle botanical treatment renews, refreshes and purifies skin for a fresh, healthy complexion.
- Helps heal skin, control excess sebum and calm inflammation and mitigate the occurrence of breakouts.
- Infused with our proprietary Yon-ka Quintessence composed of five essential oils in a water base for multiple healing benefits.
ÉMULSION PURE/ CONCENTRATED ANTI BACTERIAL LOTION 50 ml
In the morning and/or evening, after cleansing and spraying on Lotion Yon-Ka, apply Emulsion Pure compresses on the areas to be treated.
Leave to act for 10 to 15 minutes then apply your usual moisturiser on the face and neck.
Depending on the complexity of the problem, the following specific products may be recommended: Juvenil, Crème 15, Gommage, or Masque 103.
98% natural ingredients
• Quintessence Yon-Ka (essential oils of lavender, geranium, rosemary, cypress and thyme): purifying – regenerating
Other ingredients: Water, Peg-35 Castor Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf Oil, Cupressus Sempervirens (Cypress) Oil, Linalool *, Citronellol *, Geraniol *, Limonene *, Citral *, Coumarin *
*Natural Components Of Essential Oils
*Ingredients may be subject to change. The most accurate and up to date product ingredient list can also found on the product packaging.