Once you upgrade to a Silk Pillowcase you won't turn back, here's why...
Our luxurious Silk Pillowcases are crafted from the best quality grade 22 momme organic mulberry silk. These soft and smooth pillowcases reduce the formation of sleeping creases, help your skin retain moisture, reduce bed head and split ends, and provide signiﬁcant beauty beneﬁts. Help your hairstyle last longer. Help your blow-dry last longer. Dermatologically tested and hypo-allergenic.
Silk Pillowcase Benefits:
- Healthier hair - the smooth surface of the pillowcase, reduces friction that often causes damage like split ends or worse, hair loss.
- Better sleep - Silk balances your senses, calms the nervous system, and stimulates many sensory points of our skin, enhancing the quality of your sleep. It also naturally regulates temperature, keeping you warm in the winter and cold in the summer.
- Anti-Aging - The smooth surface is an anti-aging wonder, reducing the formation of creases from sleeping that can lead to wrinkles.
- Improves Skin Condition - Silk is less absorbent than cotton, meaning your face creams will not be absorbed and will stay on your face, not your pillow.
- Naturally hypoallergenic - Silk has a natural resistance to dust mites, fungus, mold, and other nasty allergens
- OEKO TEX certified - free from any toxic dyes
- Zipper closure, no more pillow fights
- Grade A - 22 Momme
- 100% Mulberry Silk
- Size: 75cm x 50cm
Luxury Mulberry Silk Pillowcase (Champagne)
Anti-bedhead & Healthier hair
Silk causes less friction than cotton, preventing the dreaded “bed head” if you move in your sleep. It is less absorbent than other fabrics, so your hair will keep its moisture preventing frizz, breakage and split ends. Silk even helps maintain your blow dry, meaning it will last longer too!
Anti-aging / Prevents Acne
Silk is proven to reduce friction on your skin while you move in your sleep. It is a clean sleep surface that will not absorb your face creams over time, which can clog up your pores and cause breakouts. Silk is a natural fibre that keeps your skin hydrated whilst you sleep, helping to reduce unwanted bed creases when you wake.
Silk naturally regulates temperature, keeping you warm in the winter and cold in the summer. Having your pillow over for the cooler side will be a thing of the past! Silk has natural resistance to dust mites, fungus, mold and other nasty allergens. Not only will it change the texture of your skin, making it smoother, but you are sure to get a much better sleep too!
Think of a Silk Pillowcases being an investment in your skin, hair, and sleep. Invest in you!
Hand-washing is always the best way to wash your silk pillowcase, and will ensure your pillowcase stays in the best possible condition.
Use a PH neutral washing detergent specifically designed for washing silk or delicate fabrics. Biological and non biological detergents are not recommended for washing your pillowcase, and should never be used to wash your silk products. They will cause the silk to harden and lose its benefits.
- Turn your Pillowcase inside out and placing it in a delicates bag, only use silk detergent.
- Delicates Wash of 30°C if using a washing machine but we do recommend hand washing if you can.
- Do not tumble dry
- Leave to air dry